Prepare tasty grilled foods for the entire family with this Weber Genesis(R) II E-315 Propane Gas BBQ. Its 3 high-performance stainless steel burners emit a 39 000 BTU heat, while its 669 sq. in. cooking surface with a warm-up zone allows you to cook a large amount of food and serve it when everybody is ready. The GS4 grilling system, Infinity quick ignition system and Flavorizer stainless steel notched bars make it easy to use this grill and evenly cook food. Moreover, this barbecue with grill cabinet features a professional design with its stainless steel heat deflectors and porcelain enamelled lid. Finally, the integrated grease management system provides better access to the disposable pan and a more efficient disposal of accumulated grease, which reduces flare ups due to residues. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Porcelain enameled, cast-iron cooking grates: porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention
- Fuel gauge: the easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank (LP only)
- The iGrill3 app-connected thermometer monitors food from beginning to end displaying real time temperature on your mobile device sold separately
- Porcelain enameled lid: porcelain-enameled lid retains heat, and the high quality material protects your grill from the elements
- Tuck-away warming rack keeps food warm, or toasts buns, while the main course finishes grilling on the grate; fold it down when not in use for easy storage
- Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach, and hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access
- The grill cabinet adds enclosed storage space for all of your essential grilling tools and accessories
- Mounting the gas tank to the outside of the grill makes it easier to access and remove
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.